Below are some of my favourite places to visit.
- Munich – It’s many beer gardens.
- Pai – Thailand
- Bangkok – Khaosan Road (very touristy though)
- Koh Yao Noi – Thailand (very quiet Island)
- Irish Mountains – lovely for hiking
- Seal Rocks NSW Australia – paradise
- Gdansk – cheap, good beer, friendly people, 3 cities
- Amsterdam – it’s many smart shops, coffee shops and canals
- Yorkshire Dales – I highly recommend driving from Skipton to Hawes
- Lauterbrunnen – The most beautiful place I’ve ever seen
- Iceland – words cannot describe.
I’m well beyond the passport stamp collecting stage of my travelling life, as I’ve grown to see how continuous political change and moving borders can be, with new countries appearing etc it’s really a waste of time, I prefer to find countries that interest me and visit them until I feel I really understand how they tick, over simply bouncing through tourist areas.
But, here are some of the countries I’ve visited anyway….
United Arab Emirates